Do you warn people before blocking them?

For me it depends.
I warn those I really care about, both here and IRL, while I simply block the others or put them on a silent "probation". The big difference is that IRL there's the problem of them inquiring through other people and such or even encountering you.
What about you?
2 mo
Right now I'm trying to figure out who's the pink that's bombing my opinions with dislikes, so I'll proceeds with blocking without warning a lot of girls. First I'll start with those I think are the more probable responsable, then I'll move up to more and more until the bombing stops.
2 mo
I've blocked exactly 21 girls now, some of whom have answered this question (I'm deleting their answers too).
If the pink dislike harassment doesn't stop, I have drafted up another list of pink users to block.
Sorry but this calls for harsh measures.
1 mo
Funny that around 23 people who answered this questions - 6 guys and 17 girls - are getting reported and blocked.
Another 47 people to fill the quota.
1 mo
To shed some light on my blocking criteria - a fellow G@ger suggested me that when she blocks people, she also blocks people that follow them, or whom they are followers of, or with whom they seem particularly friendly.
So it's possible to follow a "block by association" criteria.
So don't be surprised if you end up blocked - bad companies net bad results!
34
46