What recipes have you created that was due to a psychological crackdown that you have experienced in your life, and if so what is it?

SenseiSeptred
Mine is Quarantine Honey Cookies where you follow the regular Quarantine Peanut Butter Cookies recipe that only requires peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, but you replace the peanut butter with honey and add 2 cups of flour. They cook quickly and they are bendable. Anyways the reason why I came up with it is that I am someone that other people view as too good and innocent for my own good, yet I don't think that I have been lately at all because the idea of sex has been hurting me lately to think about that I may possibly have a hard time wanting to be fully known thoroughly and avoid the mind-fuck games that many people have tried to do towards me by those therapists especially since all you need to do is separate the word therapist into two words.
1
0