How do I tell my fiancé that’s a manchild, that I wanna leave him for a businessman?

Anonymous
At this point, i feel deceived. I don’t ever wanna date online anymore. I met my fiancé online. And i just can’t. He wants to live like everyday is a “thrill”. He is childish. I have to push him to do things. Even his boss is gettin tired of him texting & not working and being on the phone all day. I made a mistake of having a baby by him but i want a man that’s stronger than me. After i give birth. I wanna go back to my 17 year old body to attract affluent men.

I wanna go back to what i did last year, dating EU businessmen. Canadian men ain’t shit. Deceptive, conniving and just no, 🤦🏾‍♀️. I want to be taken care of for once. I am tired of dating bums.
1 mo
plus i was bamboozled when i met this bum online at first. He told me that he was gonna get 30,000 dollars on his birthday and that he was a go getter. 🤦🏾‍♀️ no more online dating
10
0