Is it disrespectful that my boyfriend suggested we became anonymous pornstars/only fans users?

Anonymous
I have a great body and my boyfriend suggested we go anonymous as pornstars and only fans users because he thinks we could make a lot of money. He was thinking us having sex on camera but blurring out our faces for privacy. He then said he didn't know if he could be comfortable with other men jerking off to me, but my body would make a lot of money.

I don't know if he was joking but he hasn't mentioned it again. I told him I was going to consider it, but we had to be a few years into the relationship before we think seriously about it (I'm scared to be used).

Was it a disrespectful suggestion?

I'm still young so I'm trying to figure out what's morally and ethically right for me.
18
2