Be honest: Your man or woman wants to spend a day alone with you having sex but your friends want you to come over to watch Breaking Bad with them?

What you pick? Breaking Bad stole my heart and part of my soul. I'll go over my buddy's house to watch Breaking Bad episodes with friends. I'll beat up the guts later when I get home. ๐Ÿคช
I'm heading over to my buddy house to be with friends to watch Breaking Bad
I'll rather spend the whole day alone with my man or woman having sex and being together
GirlGuy
20 d
The sex can wait til I get home. I'm watching Breaking Bad with friends. I love Breaking Bad too much. 😅
11
12