Guys out there, how would you react to your wife or SO calling you lazy because work 60 to 70 hours per week and dont want to do housework?

worldscolide
So here are the details, Say you're working hard every day, 12 to 14 hours a day. You come home from work dead tired, wanting nothing more than to just sleep, and your wife or SO immediately starts giving you a list of stuff to do. You tell her you just want to sleep, and go lay down. She calls you lazy and worthless because of that.. Keeping in mind, you have no children, she has no job what so ever, She does no community work, nor does she do any volunteer work. Men out there how would you react, what would you do?

The way i see it, if i am working that much and she is not working at all and there are no children, The house is 100% her job. Unless im off, then i absolutely help, thank goodness my wife understands that and never nags me.

Women out there, would you call your husband lazy and worthless if all he wanted to do was eat and sleep after working a 14 hour day? Keeping in mind this is limited only and specifically to their situation, she does not work, there are no children involved.
I am a man, and i would confornt her and possibly divorce if she kept doing it.
I'm a man and i would simp and do as she wished no matter how tired i am.
I am a woman, and i would never call my husband/so lazy and worthless for working that much. and being tired.
Vote C
I am a woman and i would be gone if he didn't say how high if i told him to jump, I dont care how tired he is or how much he works.
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
3