Should I forgive and forget about my girlfriend cheating on me?

Anonymous
A few months ago I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me. The cheating happen like a year ago but I only found out during the lockdowns. Since we were in lockdown, I never confronted her because we live far away from each other. So much time has passed and I have cool down a lot; I’m no longer mad or anything. I wanted to confront her and ask her why she did it but now I feel like it’s pointless as I am no longer mad.
1 mo
Wow my question is on the board ! A couple things to clarify, I’m still in a relationship with her. The guy she cheated with is her ex husband and they have children together. She doesn’t know that I know what she did and neither does the ex. I feel like her feelings for me are stronger than before. Looking back, I don’t think she liked me in the beginning but overtime she has developed some feelings for me. Another thing is that I can tell that her conscious is killing her.
32
83