Would you let your friends opinions determine your relationship?

Anonxz
So I've been dating this guy for 3 months. We are still getting to know each other. He met my close girl friend and one of them didn't like him and the other did but then later on didn't. Now he does live with his parents and wants to keep his relationships private so he didn't say anything. He and his brother dont tell their parents about their relationships either. He said news spread quick in his family and everyone would question him and he wants his privacy. He does leave early from our date (8 or 9) and sometimes I dont like that, I would like it If he could sleep over too but nope. He is also 25. My friends think it's weird he leaves early and think he is hiding something. They think he's hiding girls or have a double life but I dont think someone who has been cheated on would do that. They also feel like there is no big deal in telling his parents so they dont trust him. I dont know but their options bother me, they are my close friends. What do you guys think? Would you let your friends gut feeling make you question your feelings or relationship?
4
0