I'm married and almost 39 with a crush on my just turned 21 year old coworker who doesn't have feelings for me. What do I do now?

spencer8346
So my marriage is shit, my wife is verbally abusive and I've finally had enough. I'm crazy about this girl at work and I finally got the guys to say something to her. I knew I had slim to zero chances, but she is seriously my dream girl and really needed to try. I opened up and told her everything, all the things I love about her (voice, hair...) and how beautiful she is and how she makes me feel so amazing just by being nice. The only thing is, she doesn't have feelings for me, only as a coworker she said. All this was said over text too. We had a lunch break at the same time so I asked if she wanted to hang out and talk, but she said she had midterms work to do and asked me what i wanted to talk about. I didn't want to text it but was worried I'd never get another chance and probably ended up oversharing. Now I don't know what to do next. I'm worried I shared too much and creeped her out. Or maybe it's the age difference or maybe its she just doesn't find me attractive, I don't know. She's barely acknowledged me the last two days at work. I'm trying to just back off, I don't want to make things any worse or seem even more like a creeper than I might already. But I'm just not ready to throw in the towel yet. I still can't stop thinking about her. She is seriously my dream girl. I've never been so sure of something, I've never felt this way, not even with my wife, who I'm more convinced then ever I married for comfort and because I was scared rather than love. So I guess what I'm wondering is what other girls would think in a situation like this? Would you want space? Or would you want to be wooed? Like I'm ready to go to her house and blast Peter Gabriel from my boombox to show her how much she means to me but I don't want to scare her or make her more uncomfortable or like she's wrong for not liking me. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Leave her alone and try to get over her
Give her some time and then try again
Talk to her to find out more
Vote C
Go full on Lloyd Dobler and blast "In Your Eyes" in front of her house
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
12