I feel like life is unfair because I ended up short and overweight and feel like all women find me ugly. How do I get over feeling upset about this?

Anonymous
The short version is, I never had any family or a loving mother growing up, and came from an abusive household. I thought I'd meet someone once I was grown up, but I never grew and ended up as a short, ugly dude in my early twenties. No woman would give me the time of day. Now, I'm older and past my prime years of 20 to 26. I feel so angry and pissed off all the time that life gave me such a crap hand. All I ever wanted was to be loved by someone. How do I get over constantly feeling pissed off and furious at how unfair life has been to me and how even some of the worst men in society get plenty of love and companionship from women. I mean, I don't want to end up thinking like an incel or anything. But it's ridiculously unfair how awful genetics and an abusive family prevent me from ever feeling loved by another human being.
2
1