Should A Girl Tell A Guy She's Not With That She Misses Him?

Ash525
Me an this guy used to talk all the time and we both really liked each other and were really close. Tbh its a long story but a couple of weeks ago he just suddenly stopped talking to me as much.. And he ignores me now and I asked him and he said he isn't ignoring me. But anyways I miss him so much😭😭 I really want to tell him but I would feel so dumb if I told him and he ended up ignoring me... And I gotta see him tomorrow so I don't know if I should tell him or not. I don't even know if he is going to care but I really really miss him😔 I don't wanna sound desperate or anything but I really dont know what happened between us...
1 mo
Well I did not tell him I missed him when I saw him. But I wanted a hug from him and he acted like he did not want to give it to me and walked away and then like 10 min later he came back and gave me a hug... And he never looks at me in the eyes. He smiles sometimes but I don't know whats going on because he talks normally with everyone else so yeah maybe I should leave it alone💔
5
0