LOVE ADVICE: I'm a freshman in high school, and I like a boy who is currently a senior. [READ DESCRIPTION] What should I do from now?

Anonymous
We both decided to run together, and when we talked, we clicked really well in conversation. He's really nice, I have to admit. We both have super similar career paths, similar ethnicity (there's a lack of diversity in our school), and we're both really outgoing and extroverted. I've gone to his house, and I have a pretty good relationship with his parents, too. We click really well. As we've talked more, it's become very obvious that he has romantic interest, so I don't believe that there is any questioning. Here are some details that might affect your answer:
- he's complimented my appearance multiple times; ex. "You're very attractive."
- I don't know if this is good or not because he might be trying to attract me, but he could also just be being super nice?
- we both cuddled in his bed while watching a movie during our first hangout
- I don't know if this is super normal.
- we've talked for approximately 3, 4 weeks?
If you want to ask more questions, please do. I really want accurate answers. Thank you guys for the meaningful answers and the advice. It's so helpful. <3
DON'T CHOOSE THIS OPTION. REMINDER: CHECK DESCRIPTION
Completely ghost him
Go for it, but it won't work long-term in general probability, so don't have high hopes. It's fine, though.
Vote C
I would suggest to not do it, but it's still okay if you do.
Vote D
Give it a genuine chance
Vote E
Other :)
Vote F
GirlGuy
3
2