Boyfriend disagreeing on how finances should be handled on moving in, what to do?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I are planning to move in together, a new place for both of us that suits our work commutes.

He makes about three times what I do and has no debt, I have student loans and credit card debt.

He wants to have an account we each put a pre-determined amount into for house expenses (rent, electricity, Netflix, internet etc), and he will pay 66 % of that and me 34%, and we each pay our own bills and entertainment out of what we have left.

I don’t think this is fair, I want us to have one account we put ALL our money into, and we each get an equal amount “allowance” weekly from it, which is more than fair, he says that sucks because he earns so much more and can’t enjoy it. He said that sort of set up is for married couples.

Who is right?
He is right.
You are right.
Other (please explain)
Vote C
GirlGuy
9
5