Should I accept that my boyfriend doesn't want to change his relationship status on facebook?

Anonymous
I wanted to put our relationship on fb. He said I can but he isn't going to change his from single because he doesn't want to post his business on facebook (but he posts all kinds of other things on facebook including work things). We've been back together for less than two weeks after being broken up 8 months. I still love him. He says be loves me. He was talking to me about husband/wife duties last time I saw him. He wants to get a place together. He said he wants it to work this time and will adapt so it can work.

I know a friend of his is interested in him. I'm uncomfortable with him letting people think he's single. He wants my guy friends to know I'm taken.

For the most part things are good. The only things I'd like to change are getting him to say he loves me a little more often (he's said it less than 10 times since he first said it a year and a half ago) and not letting people think he's single.
2
2