I cut myself in front of him and I feel so embarrassed about it?

Anonymous
I suffer with a lot of anxiety and stress and depression and BPD and i have only just started getting diagnosed so i’m just starting therapy soon. I’ve been talking to a guy who is still talking to his ex and basically me being his sidechick but i really like him so i’ve just been talking to him. I had a party the other night and got really drunk and ended up crying to him about how i emotionally feel. I cut myself because he was saying he was leaving and i just felt so alone and drunk. For the last week i have been speaking to him and he’s been helping me with my mental health, I feel so stupid because i have gotten with his brother before and now he just does not trust me and does not like it. He still kisses me though and is speaking to me everyday since it happened but i’m scared he’s doing it because he feels sorry for me.

he's told me he would speak to me but he’s just got out of a relationship and the fact i’ve got with his brother is finding it very hard to get over. Shall i just leave him? I like him though and i gotten with his brother way before i started to like him. He knows i have a bad past with guys and stuff and i think he’s trying to get over it. What shall i do? Now his brother the one i got with has been ignoring me since so i’m assuming he knows although he can’t be angry since he just uses me. Shall i just get out of this situation al together
1
1