What can I do to make my boyfriend feel better after hurting his feelings?

Anonymous
I feel like I do so much for him in the relationship. For special events, I always spend hours planning ways to surprise him, make him food for work once a week, and make and buy him gifts. At some point, I lost my temper and told him that I don't feel appreciated and wanted him put in more effort because he doesn't do the things that I do. He was very calming and patient about hearing me out but the next day I told him that I was sorry and then he expressed how he felt. He said he loves me a lot but I really hurt his feelings because he does do a lot for me too but in different ways. And I made him feel like he didn't do enough and he didn't want me to change him as a person and how he wanted someone to love him for who he is. I felt really bad afterwards and honestly don't know how to make him feel better. What should I do?
2
0