I’ve been off and on with my boyfriend going on 11 years. he hasn’t proposed yet?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and i have a daughter who is 3 and We just had our baby boy in August. We have been together since we were in highschool. We are on and off a lot sometimes and we have had stage where we were living together. We’ve broken up numerous times but the longest we’ve been away from each other is 2 months. The last time we broke up was in December 2019 where i caught him cheating but we stayed together and worked on our relationship for not only us but our children.
We no longer stay together because i think that’s where we clashed A lot. But despite what we’ve been through my Love for him remains. He’s talked about getting married but only in jokingly matters
TL:DR: how to bring up the marriage talk with my boyfriend
3
2