What would you do? Has this happened to you?

Anonymous
Hey all , so I’ve been dating this guy for 4 months now. Everything has been going well things here and there but we getting along just fine , having fun , he’s been caring & and great with me so far.. so I’m stuck here because someone close to me told me that the girl he used to be with before me is pregnant and she might be pregnant with his child since she doesn’t know if it’s his or her husbands.. she’s 100% sure it’s her husbands but she was involved with my current guy.. I’m upset that he hasn’t brought this up but I think that’s explains why he doesn't want to put a label on us at the moment , he wants to continue dating and going with the flow of things and he has feelings for me but how am I suppose to believe that because of the kid is his he will be responsible and get back with her.. he also brought the topic of having a baby with me but not at the moment.. I’m just lost , confused , I’m angry but I can’t be and part of me feels rage and just wants to give him a taste of his on meds.. has this happen to you?
What would you do? Has this happened to you?
Add Opinion