How do I tell her that I want to play video games and talk to my friends instead of talking to her all night?

Anonymous
To be clear, I love spending the night talking to her on the phone, but tonight I miss playing video games with my friends. I've spent every night talking to her on the phone, the past 6 days, and I've already spent an hour and half on the phone with her tonight. I'm pretty sure she would understand. She's definitely not the type to get upset about that. I guess I'm just worried about her feeling like I don't want to talk to her. Honestly I would love to have her join a party chat with my friends and I, but she would need a game system and it might be too much socializing for her. She has social anxieties.
28 d
Well I had an update, but the gag gods decided it was too long and deleted the entire thing. Fuck you too. Why do I try? SMH.
8
9