Is he lying to me that he loves someone else to hurt me?

Anonymous
I was in love with him. We were together for 2 years. We told each other I love you. He wanted us to be in a serious relationship, to see each other more often, but I didn't want to.
We had an argument a month ago and I told him we wouldn't see each other again.
On insta post He said that he would take revenge on someone, that he was a bigger shark than her. Afterwards, he posted a song with my name, wondering where I was.
We haven't heard from each other for 3 weeks and I sent him that I wanted to see him, he said he was full of work and we would see each other in a day.
On Sunday I asked him if we would see each other and he said he had a girlfriend and would not cheat on her (and I saw him liking pictures from a few months ago to some girls with who he was). I asked him since when he has a girlfriend and he said what do you care. I asked him if he was in love with her he said "Yes". I asked him if we would see each other one last time and he said "Not while I have a girlfriend." I later wrote that I love him.
We spoke last night. He said he had a girlfriend for 10 days (and he arranged to see me) that he fell in love, that he had a life of his own and a girlfriend he loves. And that he won't disappoint her. He said he wanted a serious relationship and I didn’t want one, he said I fucked with others and he knows it. I told him I wanted to tell him something on Sunday, and he said "To tell me you love me? You didn't told me that?" I said something else.(To help me solve some my problem)
Before he talked about other girls, how he was with them, we were together and he was with other girls because he thinks I am sleeping with others.
30 d
Do you think there is a hope for us?
30 d
How is that possible, he posted a song with my name and one week later he has a girlfriend and he suddenly loves her? He chatted and he was like I can't wait to see you, we will see each other but at that time he has a girlfriend. Maybe when I didn't reacted to that song he thought that I don't want to be with him.
55
14