Do Y'all Think He's Lying To Me?

Ash525
Okay so me and this guy used to talk ALL THE TIME. Like everyday... We both admitted to liking each other and it was obvious anyways. We had sooo much chemistry. I was head over heels for him and TBH very distracted and couldn't keep my mind off of him😩

I still like him BUT for about a month and a half he started to change... All of a sudden he texted me saying that he just wanted to chill because he is going to be busy and he feels like he won't give me 100%. So now, he literally ignores my messages and he claims to be busy which I understand but I feel like there's no reason why u can be active on social media and ignore my messages😭😭 he talks to everyone else and ignores me.

We've both done so much for each other I have no idea why he is doing this...
I did ask him why he keeps ignoring me and he NEVER looks me in the eyes (which he did that before all this as well I don't know if he is just a nervous person) but I just don't understand what is going on. No matter what I say he never gives me a direct answer... But he always seems so nervous around me. He stares at me sometimes... He says hey to me every now and then but... Its just not the same.

I have no idea what is going on. Imma be seeing him tonight but I don't know if I should have a conversation with him about this because I don't want to bother him so much but I just really miss him and I feel like I've given so much of myself in our relationship/friendship and he isn't being real with me... I dont want to hog up all his time. I just wanna know whats going on😭
Do Y'all Think He's Lying To Me?
1
1