Is it ok to be single at age 23 because I wanna marry before 26 or at least before 28-29?

Anonymous
My bro is 19 and his girlfriend is 18, they were in same school and in a relationship since 3 years. Whereas me 23, am still single and never been in a relationship. I feel sad. I feel jealous sometimes. I've had one heartbreak from the guy I met on bumble I lost my virginity to thinking it was a relationship but neither of us confessed and he dumped me in 2018. I was over it in 2019. But I hooked up with many from bumble. Now I'm single and not hooking up, secretly yearning for a serious relationship. So I was in girls school and girls college, so no contact with boys. I feel low. I don't wanna be single and I just don't know if anyone will date me at age 23. I just feel too low :(
Yes
No
GirlGuy
7
0