It is worth it to try to fix things? Is this an ultimatum?

She had to go to work so she made dinner early and left it there for me with a page note that she ripped off from a book and wrote some things on the margins. Book is "Se mi guardi esisto" (If you look at me I exist) by Fabrizio Caramagna. Page 203, where the author writes that the people you love never die really, etc.
She added some intimate words but also what I think is an ultimatum or something like that - she wrote when she comes I won't have eaten her dinner or there's evidence I have vomited/thrown it in the trash or toilet, I'm no longer allowed to call her "love".
27 d
Page 203, translated
''Those who you love, never die. They don't die. Not completely. They live in your mind, in the way they have always lived inside you. So keep their light alive. If you keep them in your heart, in your memories, they can still guide you, with the light of extinct stars that guide the ships in dark and unkown waters.''
24 d
Side question, does my behaviors sounds like those of an emotional abuser?
5
9