What do you do with family members who treat you badly and lie to you?

Anonymous
I recently moved into an apartment with my brother. I paired the majority of the down payment. He immediately moved his girlfriend into the house who he just met like last month. She has a baby and he just recently announced that she's pregnant. We've been struggling to pay bills and he is more focused on her and the baby than anything. More than that he is messy and I've been cleaning up after him for weeks without even a thank you, actually he acts as if I'm inconveniently in his life. I'm feeling like he's taking advantage of me. The bills aren't being split evenly. I've already paid bills in full and I have no money for even gas if I needed it. I'm not sure how to deal with him, obviously I'll never make an agreement with him again but I'm almost thinking to distance myself from what I think is becoming a toxic relationship. What should I do, any advice is appreciated, thanks
1
1