Can some people become delusional about the attractiveness of their partner?

GlitterFairy16
My boyfriend says im too mean to myself, i say im realistic about myself and who i am.

Ever since i got in a relationship with my boyfriend almost 2 years ago. I've let myself go.

For example the other day i was messing with my boyfriend when he was driving. There was a lady jogging in yoga pants and i said "keep your eyes on the road and stop checking out that ladies bum" he then replied "i ain't checking her out her arse is too fat". I said "but I've got a massive arse and you don't complain". He said i was being mean to myself again and i was just thinking im not being mean it's a fucking fact mate. I come from a family of fat arsed women on both sides. I've knock down a child with my arse before and had to pretend it was my bag to save myself the embarrassment.

Im always making fun of how i look and im aware im unattractive and i can never meet to today's beauty standards of women so I'd rather laugh about it than cry.
29 d
He keeps saying im skinny. I like hun im a size 12 uk and im even struggling to fit in my clothes now since lock down.
5
1