Very little sex but a lot of cooking and household chores when at my boyfriend’s. What’s going on?

Anonymous
I’m staying over at my boyfriend’s house 3-4 nights every week. When we have sex it’s amazing, but he told me he’s holding back because he doesn’t want me to think he wants me there for sex only. Instead he’s teaching me how to cook, we watch tv and a lot of household chores are being done. When his kids are there, I make sure they get up in time for school, have breakfast and sometimes drive them to school. What’s going on here? I thought any man would jump at the opportunity to have more sex? We’re rapidly approaching one year together. He also keeps asking when I finish my college degree and will get a job with a good income. What’s happening? Very little romance here, but a lot of real life stuff? Please help me understand the situation!
Updates:
28 d
My question is, what does he really want with me? Why does he keep me around? The kids do have a mom and are only there every other week, and they’re teens so don’t need much taking care of.
Very little sex but a lot of cooking and household chores when at my boyfriend’s. What’s going on?
Add Opinion