If you kept a daily journal, what would your daily entry for the day you answer this question be?

knottywriter
As a Dominant, I had one rule that was non-negotiable for my submissive. Daily journal entries. I haven't had a submissive in a while because I am married and she is not one. I miss reading the daily entries though. It was always a great way to get better insight into how to care for my sub. She could write about her day, her feelings, things she needed help with, etc. It was also a good place for the sub to write things that I could read that maybe she didn't want to say to me directly. So just because I miss reading journal entries, what would your journal entry be for the day? Please be thoughtful and reflective if you choose to respond.
2
1