Were they trying to insinuate that I had something to do with this or am I being paranoid?

Anonymous
Someone broke into our office.
Me and my co worker went to the office and saw the front completely smashed through with glass. We walked back to my car and I called my other co worker and told him to wait in his car and to not come in

Then later on in the day once police arrived etc, my manager said to my boss, someone has done this to get a reaction out of you and to just piss you off

Then my co worker said to me " you called me at 9.20am and told me not to come in, so I didn't, when did you call the police then? "

My co order told him we were calling the police as I was speaking to him telling him not to come in (I actually wasn't meant to be in work today)

Later on today we were also talking about it again and he said that's really weird how we were talking about if someone ever came to the office to try and kill us how would we escape (we work with the public) he also looked me dead in my face and said "you weren't meant to be in today" and continued glaring at me

Am I being paranoid?
1
0