I set up my friend with my crush and now he neglects her, what do?

Kester135
I didn't have a chance with her, i tried and failed i couldn't compete with him she even said I'd have had a chance if she didn't fall for him, so I thought why not if i get them together at least they're both happy, he was very grateful and it made me feel better about the whole thing, 2 months on they've had a big fight, she talks to me and trusts me and tells me everything, after like the first 2 weeks he basically started neglecting her, shamed her for her past, her scars and her mistakes (she broke lockdown under his request) now not only do i feel guilty but i feel taken advantage of and as far as im concerned he stole my happiness and tore it up infront of me. She wants to fix things i think its already too late, the worst part is even if they did breakup and she had feelings for me we couldn't be together because of the scandal it would cause in our friendship group. I don't know what to do.
2
1