Do you think men deserve to be considered equally as attractive after 2 minutes of effort, as women are considered after 45 minutes of effort?

mistixs
Many men are bitter about the OkCupid study that found most men rated as unattractive while most women were rated as decent-looking or better.

My question is: what do these guys expect? Many guys claim that they just roll out of bed and put on clothes and then start their day. I was shocked to learn most men don't even put a comb through their hair.

Compare to women. Many women spend up to an hour on their hair, 20 minutes doing makeup, etc.

I guarantee that if most women followed the same routine as men (roll out of bed, don't put on makeup, don't touch their hair) they would be rated as poorly as most men.

How can men expect to be seen as attractive after 2 minutes of effort as women are seen after 40 minutes of effort? Can someone explain that to me?
I agree with you
I think men deserve to be seen equally as attractive as women despite not putting nearly as much effort while getting ready as women do
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
80
16