Is it normal to not care about women or be interested in getting involved in a relationship and only care about making money?

ghilliesuithunter
I never really been interested in relationships or marriage or cared much about women in general I've always cared about the job and making money And it was the only thing that mattered to me. I've had women ask me out on a few dates i normally just say no as I'm much more happier with work and making money And also being single and don't want or need a girlfriend or a wife I'm happy with work and money being made and I can live without having women in my life and outside of my friends and family. I barely even speak with my female coworkers at all or any other coworkers as i know I'm not here to chit chat or date or even make friends as I'm only here for the job and money. I tend to choose not to fraternise with any of my coworkers male or female or make Attachments with them. As I'm only here for 1 thing and 1 thing only the job and the money. Even as someone who isn't attracted to men or women as someone who is asexual i can live without having someone in my life as i don't feel the urge to get into a relationship with a woman as i learned a valuable lesson in my life wait for the right one to come and don't rush into relationship that could be the best or the worst that could last long or end quickly.
2
4