What will you do when your boyfriend does almost everything with his bro's girlfriend?

Anonymous
So now what will you do when your boyfriend has activities with his bro's girlfriend? He live with his bro and his bro's girlfriend in the same place. He texts her to buy drinks, he shared with her about things, he asked her how her trip was, he went to smoke shop with her by scooter, he kept listening and singing her favorite music, he kept mentioning about her workplace to come for dinner (she works in a restaurant), he had party and get high after smoking weed and mushrooms with her, he shared location with her, he cussed at me when I said Im jealous and I dont like what he did. I stopped sharing my location then he said im cheating. He said Im so childish and crazy and fcking dumb when thinking He has sth with her. But he told me to delete his bro's number and didn't let me to text/talk his bro for any reason. I dont think he will cheat but should I break up? Cause I still love him. Yes I know im dumb, but I need some comfort and support. Thank you.
What will you do when your boyfriend does almost everything with his bro's girlfriend?
Add Opinion