My (25F) Boyfriend (28M) sometimes belittles, I don't know how to approach this?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a little bit. We've been long distance for a while but now have been able to spend an ample amount of time together. My biggest pet peeve lately is he often belittles me or makes me feel like I can't do anything. His behavior makes me feel like he thinks he's better than me because he's old and claims he's had more experience. He is constantly telling me "I'm just trying to teach you life" but it really doesn't come across this way. I can't seem to do a simple task without him butting in and then telling me he is better at it than me. For example, today we were trying to watch a show together and I couldn't find the link that could work. He just blatantly cuts me off and says " let me just do it because you clearly can't and I have more tech knowledge." (This is just one example but it's always little things like this and it really is starting to get to me.) Maybe it's not what he says but more the way he says it, its starting to make me feel stupid and I know I am not. I have tried to talk to him about this before but when I do, he either dismisses me because doesn't want an argument or tells me I'm overthinking. I don't know what to do anymore to make this better. Any advice is appreciated.
4
1