Guys, Up in smoke?

Sydney111
My fiancé has lied to me about smoking for 8 months now. He has promised and failed time after time. I myself was a smoker however I quit 8 months ago when I sat him down and explained to him I’ll want to have kids in the next 12 months and I would like us to both stop smoking to be healthier for our future family. He agreed. So for 8 months he’s been smoking and lying and I’ve caught him out and he knows it upsets me and vaping (even worse than smoking cigarettes) he’s now hiding vapes and lying to me about how long ago he bought them. I’m at my limit with this... I don’t want to have a family with a smoker. I don’t know what to do. 8 months of asking him to quit almost daily is sending me a bit nuts. I would never ever continue to do something he has asked me to stop. Now I’m left feeling lied to, betrayed, disrespected and uncared for. i would never ever do anything knowing it would upset him. I never ever lie. And this is all something I’m really struggling with. How do I know he isn’t hiding something bigger from me? I mean he can lie to me about something so stupid as smoking, then what else is he lying about. We are due to get married in 2 months and I’m really not ok with this constant battle. HELP!
Guys, Up in smoke?
Add Opinion