Is it normal for me to not want to let my boyfriend see the photos in my phone and stuff like that?

Anonymous
Like I am not cheating or whatsoever but sometimes in my phone i have weird screenshots of how to and some pictures of myself that i want to keep to myself and find it embarrassing for anybody else to see. today his iphone xr was sent for repair because the lcd broke for some reason so he asked if he could watch a movie on my phone. i unlocked my phone and i told him that we should watch it together but i fell asleep a while later. and when i woke up he was just toggling between netflix and safari. and when i see running backgrounds, only those two were open. i was relieved. but when i went home and went to my photos, my photos were in the zoomed out mode. which i didn't set it to. that meant he had been snooping in my photos. so tell me is it wrong that he did this or i should be okay with him snooping in my stuff?
2
0