My boyfriend was caught cheating how should I approach him about it?

Anonymous
One of my friends found my boyfriend on a dating app and told me when it happened. I didn’t believe her at first because we had recently had the exclusivity / deleting dating apps talk and he immediately agreed to deleting it and told me that he saw me in his future. She sent me a screenshot of his profile and I was able to confirm it was him. I was upset but told her to go ahead and swipe right on him and to let me know if he ever matched with her. Last night he bailed on our plans and blamed it on drinking to much to drive safely. I was happy he was being responsible and asked to make plans with him for today. He never responded but this morning he matched with her and sent a message. She sent me a screenshot and immediately my heart sank. Hoping very naively that he was just using the app to talk to people I told her to message him back. He then sent another message asking her out. I’m deeply hurt and want to end things but want to do so in person. In need of advice as to how to handle it with class instead of letting my emotions get the best of me.
4
1