Should I even brother trying to get my kids back when my girlfriend doesn't even want them?

Anonymous
I haven't seen one of my kids in 10 months becuase of the vrius and the other in 6 months. My girlfriend doesn't want them they are currently in foster care. I have 1 last proglem left to do that will be done in 2 weeks my girlfriend has 5 weeks left then she's done with her proglem. I feel like giving up becuase I feel so alone I get along very will with my girlfriend but the fact she won't help with the kids is killing me. I feel like I barly known my kids becuase they are always changing and am not there to watch them grow up. My older is 2 years old the youngest is almost a year. I am tried of life which just keep getting worse every single day and every time I date someone my life gets worse.
2
2