How can I become comfortable with my mom being in a relationship with a guy who is essentially my age?

Anonymous
My mom is 44 and is dating a 27 year old guy. They've been dating seriously for about 7 months. In a lot of ways I'm sincerely happy for her. Firstly, I'm impressed she could get such a young and sexy guy. Secondly, despite the age difference I can tell they work very well together. They actually do have very compatible maturity levels (he's very mature and my mom's a bit immature). More importantly, I know they care a lot about each other and are very loving and supportive of one another. He really is very caring and sweet to her. He treats her very well and that makes me happy.
However, something that really bothers me is the fact that he's so close to my age. He's only 4 years older than me. In fact, my boyfriend is actually 28, so he's a year older than my mom's boyfriend. I think that's so weird and it really bothers me. There was one time I `came in my mom's house (she gave me the key) and I heard them having really loud sex. I felt weirded out and sick to a whole other level.
I haven't told my mom how I feel. A decent part of me wishes my mom would date someone her own age. However, all of her past relationships that didn't work out were with guys her age. However, I know my mom's got a great thing going with this guy and I don't want to mess with that for her just because it weirds me out. On the other hand I feel that I really need to feel more comfortable with their relationship if they're going to be together for the long hall (and I think there's a super high chance that will happen). Should I tell my mom how I feel or should I keep it to myself? Either way how can I become more comfortable with their relationship?
9
0