I have a very close female friend I have feelings for (first time feeling like this) but, I only see her for 2 months a year. What do I do?

Anonymous
I go to my family's country every year for 2 months in the summer, and another month in the winter if we are lucky. I have a neighbour with a daughter my age. We known each other for 5 summers. But only been hitting it well (as friends) in the last 2 summer holiday. But this summer, I actually had weird feelings. This was different. It wasn't the type where you instantly like her and ask her out immediately and then give up if it was a no, you feel like you got nothing to loose asking. I had those crushes before. But I had this other feeling were I didn't feel it instantly, and am nervous to tell her about it, let alone interact in a conversation with her (which I do with her frequently and in a enjoyable way). I felt I couldn't explain it. It took me a while to know what this was. I feel that I am in love. The mature way, where you want to respect them and make them smile. She is physically gourges but that wasn't why I was attracted. I know this isn't the childhood or teen crushes you have. She is incredible. I am close friends with her, not another person in a school.

But I hope you get the details, but there is a big problem I cannot solve. Again, I see her for a maximum of 2-3 months a year. And I cannot communicate via phone since she doesn't have a phone for calling or social media. And it's hard to stop thinking about her everyday till that day comes. It makes me feel lonely that the best girl I know is not there most of the time. No other girls have made me attracted to them when she is in my head. I look at the selfies we take frequently to relive it those lovely moments. She made me change my thoughts. I acted more of a gentleman and mature.

I want to find a way I can be with her in the future, I want to know how I can cope with the thoughts. I want to seem more likeable. Any advice?
1
4