Anyone else ever find it impossible to find anyone attractive cause you're currently going through heartbreak?

TonyV
I'm heart broken and as a straight male there is no shortage of women looking lewd on the internet or on social media, but right now none of it really intrigues me. I just dont care no matter how hot the woman is or how much she shows.
It all just seems hopeless and unenjoyable right now and I dont know how long this is gonna last.
I think I truly value connection over appearance now, but I also have no hope for a connection with anyone, i dont see anyone liking me the same way i like them. I dont know people go through heartbreak so often cause right now i dont think i can ever go through it again, shit hurts and sucks and just makes me feel like how i feel really dosent matter.
3
3