Girls, please help me understand my feelings and tell me how to get out this?

Anonymous
So I have this girl whom I call her my best friend since I was never been closer with anyone than her. She likes someone else and everything is going well between them. We talk everyday, have fun, share our stories, all that's happening as I like it. I love spnding my time with her and I would do anything for that. I love to cook for her. But, there is this small insecurity that she won't be with me in the long run and at the end of the day it's him (her boyfriend) whom she depends on, leans on. As of today she is the most important person I have and I'm not sure she feels the same, I'm scared things would change. I think about this again and again everytime may be she doesn't answer my call or text thinking that oh! Her boyfriend might have called her. Can you tell me what this is and help me get out of this?
1