The woman my partner had an affair with keeps making an appearance?

Anonymous
Me & my partner are having issues regarding an X; This is not our first conflict surrounding this person. He has cheated on me with her physically a yr ago. The other times I've caught him cheating, it was just intimate text messages with the woman. He's also used her to make me angry, lie about speaking to her and etc in the past. Recently she made a reappearance. He claims she randomly texted him screenshots of old messages I sent when I first found out about their affair and she was talking crap trying to get a response. Im tired of this girl. I suggested that he should block her so he won't get anymore crazy random messages. He said I was being demanding by asking him to block her. He said that he wanted to just ignore her instead. My feelings are kinda hurt knowing I came off as demanding. I don't wanna be demanding at all, I just want want this woman to stop bothering us. People are saying "stop trying to control him", "dont hate her, hate him". I don't understand how I am wrong for asking him to block her. He has cheated on me with her several times the past year now she's back. I trust him, Im just tired of her causing problems.
The woman my partner had an affair with keeps making an appearance?
Add Opinion