My wife finds me unattractive because I’m a loner should I dump her?

Rabelado
I always been a bit of a loner and I always been the type to have only a few trustworthy friends around me. Over the years I either fell out with some of this friends because they let me down and disappointed me for various reasons or just because we have less contact with each other because we spent a lot of time with family and work.
My wife recently told me that she finds loners like myself unattractive. I replied to her that I find people that beg for friendships and that rate people based on their popularity also unattractive. I stopped talking to some of my friends because they were jealous, petty, and had massive egos. Every time I stopped talking with this people my wife always plays the devil advocate and starts to make excuses for their behaviour, because she’s too desperate for me to keep these friendships and end up without any friends. Now I’m at the stage when I’m questioning if I still want to be with my wife because her lack of pride and shallowness is putting me off.
20 d
Should I dump my wife?
1
4