Would you ever give someone who cheated on you another chance?

tstarr17
The reason I ask this is because I dated this one lady about 2 and a half years ago, and she basically ghosted me for a bit, and even went to a baseball game with some other guy. It was at that point that I gave up on her and tried finding someone else. Now, I'm honestly not 100% certain she actually cheated on me, but it definitely felt like she wanted to date someone else, then tried to get back with me after that failed. She follows me on Instagram, and recently, after I post a picture of my niece, she messages me and talks to me for a bit. She did also comment on one picture of mine about a year ago. It's like she's trying to tell me she's still there if I need someone to talk to, plus I have had other women ghost me before, but they never talked to me again afterwards, so she's at least got that going for her. If I wanted to, I could ask her out and she'd most likely say yes, but I'm still pretty bitter about what she did to me. I'm of the opinion that once a cheat, always a cheat. What do you think?
2
3