Why do current day relationships suck?

Anonymous
This isn't really a question. Just a confession. I really want one of the 90's relationships. I want a relationship where you actually show that you care, where you spend lots of time together, where you're not afraid to do sweet things for eachother. Like bring me some flowers. Let's go out together on a picnic.

Relationships nowadays just consist of texting and phone calls. They don't even talk in real life. They dont meet each other. They dont do nice things for each other. They are afraid to show that they care. Everyone is fake. People just wanna have sex with you. People just wanna play you. WHY. Why can't we have a sweet relationship? If we genuinely like each other, why don't we show that we care. Why are we afraid?
20 d
I am not talking about long distance relationships. This is just a discussion where you can share your opinions on what I expressed. So feel free to share :)
20 d
And when I said "bringing flowers" and "going on picnics", I meant that it would be nice to recieve the effort from both sides. I did not restrict to only men bringing flowers. I meant that both of them should do sweet things for each other.
Why do current day relationships suck?
61
20