Should I text him?

Anonymous
i was w him for almost a year. he is a person who forgives people no matter what they do or how they treat him thats a good thing. but there's this girl i really dont look she is our mutual friend. she has a history of breaking couples up. although she is the reason me and my boyfriend met. i am very grateful for that but i never liked her. she had got in between one of my other relationships too.
my boyfriend on the other hand adored her as a friend and i really hated that bc why would be cool w someone who got in between one of my relationships. my boyfriend understood and kept his distance bc i told him to. i trust him 100%. but not her. and i know they still texted but they stopped meeting up and all. i still didn't like it cause the girl comes to my boyfriend when she needs sth and leaves him behind without even checking up on him and then she gets into trouble and gets my boyfriend into the drama its so annoying and the last time that happened my boyfriend got beaten up.
and my boyfriend doesn't agree that this girl is a bad friend. she treats him like shit after she gets her help. and i had enough of it and coulnt take it anymore so i really just told him off. he still didn't agree. so i made him choose between me and her. i didn't wanna be w him bc i hate that they are friends i respect his other friends and how they dont treat him well. but not this girl.
he chose her bc he said he won't lose a friend just like that. and my reasons are selfish bc it benefits me and not him since she never hurt him anyway. he said he will cut her off she got in between us but she haven't. yeah and he chose her and i can't believe he chose to keep a friend and lose me just like that i mean she ain't even worth it. plus i won't make him cut his friend off like that he can have his friend im not an overprotective girlfriend. yeah anywayits been over a week i miss him and i wonder what i did was wrong but if i stayed i know ill still be hurt as long as they are friends
Should I text him?
1
1