She lives with her Ex. Thoughts?

kratcho
So I've been seeing this girl for about a year now, nothing too serious but just like a weekend fun "I'll see you when I see you" type thing since she lives across the river dividing our cities. Great sex, fun times together, and we both play games and all but yada yada. Even though we dont see eachother everyday, we both feel as if we've known eachother for a longer time since we're really chill with eachother and can be very open. We've talked about this before, but the thing is she still lives with her ex because they both split the rent in a house. From what she's told me, they've established that they won't bring any romantic partners over, they won't be having anymore sexual activities, and they are to be respectful to eachother while they both live there. Do you guys think that if a girl you're seeing is still with her ex that it's a red flag pointing to something bigger than just that she needs more money to get her own place? I trust her and I really like her, but it is what it is. I just would like to see some other peoples input on this situation because i have had thoughts of getting closer to her later.
12 d
So I had a talk with her and I actually understand a bit of what's going on. Lots of jealousy for funny stuff actually, but yes, she too agrees and refreshed my memory on some funny shit. Thanks for gettin the ball rolling! It's a complex situation tbh!
She lives with her Ex. Thoughts?
4
7