Mogtar Getting Dementia?

Mogtar
Mogtar thinks he getting dementia. Almost cheat on his wife this year in front of her with a girl at night club that isn't worth caring about. Any pause to think about things and Mogtar realizes wife is way, way, way, better. Dunno what Mogtar thinking. What an idiot!

But Mogtar also forgetting things. Drink a lot and blur things. Why is our kitchen table broken? Wife tell me that I fall into it at night and shattered its legs. Mogtar don't remember. Oh, that's why Mogtar's face and chest is all bruised. Mogtar losing control of his own mind. Worst feeling ever. Mogtar doesn't know who he is anymore. He become a terrible person. Terrible, terrible person.
Updates:
11 d
Anyone else like this? Mogtar never minded losing control of the body. That's what he liked when drunk. But losing control of the mind is the worst thing. Mogtar can't remember things anymore. Even obvious things.
11 d
Mogtar have nightmare sometimes like in the movie Limitless when he had a weird memory, like maybe he murdered a girl. Sometimes I have that because I have lost time and memories so much. Like what if Mogtar killed someone? Can't even know if I did. Mogtar have only blanks. Who knows what happened in those blanks?
Mogtar Getting Dementia?
Add Opinion