Would you let your spouse to travel alone to an overseas trip for several weeks?

Anonymous
Because you simply dont like to trave, is not something you are interested in, l so you won't be accompanying her so she be traveling alone in a tour.

Is this a bid odd? I have an uncle in this situation and I was a bit of surprise to hear that.

My uncle will want to give his spouce an Europe trip cause she be graduating the end of the year from university. My uncle and his wife are both very adult people. He is 65 and she is like 50. But the wife had always been indpendent even before marrying my uncle and still she is like that. The wife is the second wife of my uncle and she alreayd had 2 teenage daughters from a previous relationship who live with both of them, the daughters do not live with the father. She was a single mom when she started dating my uncle, many years ago. So as a graduation gift my uncle wants to give his wife a trip to Europe but he won't be flying with her and neither will her daughters will join her, she be flying solo in an excursion, cause he simply does not like to travel not something he enjoys.
1
2