Is he playing games with me? or does he really want another girlfriend?

Crystal28
Me and my friends with benefits who started as friends confessed to eachother that we both have feelings but that he has to marry someone from his country. We work together, we spend a lot of time with eachother; etc. He’s sort of immature so He tells people I’m his girlfriend but then sometimes asks me “what will you do when I get a girlfriend from my country?” And when I say that I won’t really care he says “you say that now”. It seems like he asks me that to see how I’m going to react, since originally I told him I never wanted a relationship out of this, meanwhile he’s going around telling his friends he’s thinking about taking this to the next level. Everyone thinks it’s very obvious that he wants more with me but he’s going about it the wrong way especially because he was raised to marry the someone from the same culture.

What do you think he’s trying to do?
2
1